Coconut Processing Step
1. Harvested coconuts are sent to the packing house.
2. The green coconuts are graded and controlled of quality accordance with appropriate official procedures. All of raw material can be trace back for source of origin and quality records by batch number.
3. Peeling off the green portion and trimming the coconuts to the diamond shape with a knife. Peeling off the green portion can remove soil and reduce microorganism that contaminated from farm.
4. The final product has a flat bottom, round body with a pyramid top with a knife. Peeling off the white portion can remove soil and reduce microorganism residue.
5. To prevent browning and mold growth on the husk surface, coconuts are dipped in solution.
6. After that they are transported from the QC room to the wrapping area. Drying area or QC room and packing room are the closing room. There have yellow PVC strip curtain in entrance and has insect control system (insect trap) to prevent reinfestation of pests. Equipment and containers that contact with coconut are cleaned follow by cleaning program. Personnel need to be required to put on clean protective clothing including footwear and wash their hands before entering to QC room and packing room to prevent reinfestation and infection from hand operators.
7. Wrapping with shrink film (food grade) and sticking with brand sticker. For quality control, all the coconuts are inspected to ensure no reinfestation and reinfection from our trained staff.
8. Finished products are packed in carton box and stored in chilling room. Normally, final products are transferred to container daily.
9. Finished products are inspected and transferred to reefer container which controls the temperature and inspected the container loading before export to customers.
10. Verification of the chemicals and microorganisms contamination in the coconut water and coconut meat such as agriculture chemicals, heavy metals, Coliform bacteria and Salmonella spp. by checking with the external standard laboratory at least once a year.